Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sympathy For The Nipple

(Ke)  Oh, Dear Jesus, Liz just sent me a text describing in detail a nipple preparation for breast feeding.  It involves "roughing up the nipples with a washcloth" starting once a week working up to once a day to avoid "splitting, cracking, chapping, puss, blood and pain."

(Kr)  Oh no.  Nipple puss?

(Ke)  Her mom's friend's daughter didn't do it and she has blood in her milk.  I can not get that image out of my head.

(Kr)  Blood milk?  Nipple puss? You just sobered me up.

(Ke)  I need to rough up my brain with a washcloth to get it out.

(Kr)  I'm praying for Alzheimer's.

(Ke)  My boobs hurt already.

(Kr)  How do you think I feel?  You've ruined a perfectly good Sunday night buzz.  Now I gotta go to bed.  But not because I'm old and tired at 8:30.  Just so we're clear.

(Ke)  I don't think I'll ever sleep again

(Kr)  You will when the baby's in high school. Gotta go night night.  Love you.

(Ke)  I love you, too, jerkface.

No comments:

Post a Comment