Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pizzzzzzzzzzzza

(Kr)  I had a dream last night that we were in NYC in Joe's favorite pizza place and two old Italian women were taking our orders. They barely spoke English and had to point to the pizza we wanted.  For some reason, Marc said "I love the way you lie".  All of a sudden one of the women broke our into the Eminem rap in perfect English and didn't miss a word.  The other woman sang the Rihanna part in perfect pitch.  Later in the dream, I was telling someone what happened and couldn't remember if it was a dream of not. A dream within a dream.  My own super lame Inception.

(Kr)  Marc has post-traumatic stress disorder after reading that breast feeding post.

(Ke)  I have pre-traumatic stress disorder.  This sounds like a mid-day nap dream.

(Kr)  It was a knowing-I'm-going-to-the-gym-at-6:30-am dream.

(Ke)  You mean it was motivating.

(Kr)  Italian women rapping always motivates me.

(Ke)  I read this as "raping".  Totally different.

(Kr)  Now I have present-traumatic stress disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment