Tuesday, September 14, 2010

24 Minutes Of My Lifetime I'll Never Get Back

(Ke)  A bad guy in a Lifetime movie just said, "Wake up and smell the coffee!" out of anger.  It was terrifying.

(Kr)  Was he making coffee?  Maybe he's just really grumpy in the morning.

(Ke)  Not and it was morning. I don't get it!

(Kr)  Now, if he's making hot chocolate, I'll gladly wake up and smell it.  Which Lifetime movie?  I've sadly, probably seen it.

(Ke)  "The Perfect Something-Or-Other".  It's a marathon.  Why do I know that?

(Kr)  You're mid-marathon.  Been there, sister.

(Ke)  I'm just waiting for The Perfect Teacher.  It's a new one.

(Kr)  Who's in it?  Tracey Gold?  Judd Nelson?

(Ke)  Tracy Nelson is in the one I was just watching.  You were close.

(Kr)  Ummmmmm . .  .I'm on Lifetime and I see no "Perfect Teacher".  I don't like being lied to.  Oh, ok.  Lifetime Movie Network.  Please, I beg of you, be more specific next time.  I missed 24 minutes.

(Ke)  Oh, you'll catch up.  Don't worry.

(Kr)  I have to record it.  Marc won't have it.

(Ke)  What an ass.

(Kr)  I'm sure if I really tried I could sneak it on him, but I'm choosing to be a non-asshole girlfriend.

(Ke)  That's adorable.

(Kr)  This just in: in a weird twist of fate, he accidentally turned it on through our DVR. We are watching it.  He hasn't said anything.  How did this happen?

(Ke)  I'll be worried when he starts talking to the TV....not that I'm not a little concerned already.

No comments:

Post a Comment