Sunday, September 19, 2010

America's Got People Who Sit At Home and Criticize America's Got Talent

(Ke)  Joe just accused Jackie Evancho of being a no-talent hack.

(Kr)  Who on earth is that?

(Ke)  Please don't embarrass yourself by pretending you don't know who she is.

(Kr)  I think I'm watching her as I wrote that.

(Ke)  Sarah Brightman does not want to hold her hand.  At all.

(Ke)  Does David Copperfield do kids' parties now?  He's a combination of Groucho Marx and Bentley from the Jeffersons.  He's getting goofier by the second.

(Kr)  Why is he talking like that?

(Ke)  He's clearly lost his god damn mind.

(Kr)  White socks with black shoes, David?  Tsk tsk. He's a little Bob Saget.

(Ke)  In a bad way, which is obviously really really terrible.

(Kr)  I'm tired of the celebrity prayer bow.

(Ke)  Ursher is a reality show finale performance whore.

(Kr)  His new thing is throwing off his sunglasses.  Like it's such a treat for us to see that he actually has eyes.

(Ke)  I wish I was his sunglasses provider.  I'd be sooooooo rich.  Like Usher rich.

(Kr)  Imagine if you were his actual eyes.  Eye, eye, eye, eyes.

(Ke)  I kinda wanna be Princess Poppycock. Michael Grimm should always wear a hat.

(Kr)  Fighting Gravity lost?  Is there no justice?  Do I have no life?

(Ke)  Joe was reeeeeeeeeally upset.  Hey, where's fat Goo Goo Doll?

(Kr)  Does he need a hug?  And a reality check on what to be reeeeeeeeeally upset over?

(Ke)  He's inconsolable...and he called Jackie Evancho a bitch.

(Kr)  Phone's gonna die.  Love you. Night night.

(Ke)  Yeeeeah, man. Love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment