Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Add Margarita

(Kr)  Greg A. Chwerchak and I are having drinks at Mexicali.  Apparently someone at the bar had broccoli for lunch.  And Greg keeps watching sports over my shoulder.  I've caught on.

(Gr via Kr)  She has no clue as long as I nod and say uh huh to her stories.

(Kr)  There are so many couples here on first dates.  The anticipation/rejection is palpable.  We are sharing a margarita.  Greg says it's very Lady and the Tramp, but more on the tramp side.

(Ke)  I can't understand you.  The music's too loud there.

(Gr via Kr)  Can I get a "que que"?

(Ke)  Don't underestimate the meal value of free chips and salsa.

(Kr)  Oh, it's estimated.  Greg says he's willing to wait 18 years if you'll have a baby girl instead.

(Ke)  Let me do some research.

(Kr)  They're playing Duran squared here.

(Ke)  I smell some ABC coming.

(Kr)  I asked Greg to change my diapy so I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom.  He asked if it was edible.  I said shrimp flavored.

(Ke)  Then dinner is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment