Thursday, September 9, 2010

Delicious Homemade Jealousy

(Ke)  I just made goulosh.  Ghoulash.  I have no idea how to spell the damn word.

(Kr)  Spell it d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.

(Ke)  No, that doesn't look right either.  We'll get it.

(Kr)  I don't know that we will.

(Ke)  I'm too full of goulishishness to think about it.

(Kr)  You're not going to make me jealous...except that you are.

(Ke)


(Kr)  It's just rude.  You know it.  I know it.  The tantalizing goulash knows it.

(Ke)  I tried to make it look disgusting.  It's just not cooperating.

(Kr)  It can't help what it is.  Can you email me some?

(Ke)  Don't be ridiculous.  That won't work.  I'll fax it.

(Kr)  You've spun me into a goulash-envy rage.

(Ke)  If you have anything chocolate in your cupboard you've easily one upped me.

(Kr)  So much chocolate. I could make a chocolash.

(Ke)  I'd like a picture of that .  And several bites.

(Kr)  Fresh from the oven.


(Ke)  You son of a bitch.

(Kr)  It took what felt like seconds to make.

(Ke)  It's just 'cause you're a whirlwind in the kitchen.  A real pro.  Off to bed.  Goulashnight.

(Kr)  Love you, nerd.

(Ke)  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment