Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cocktail(s) Anyone?

(Kr) I was watching Memento.  Not a good movie to watch after having wine.  Nobody involved has short-term memory.  It's a bloody mess. So, I tattooed what was happening in the movie all over my body.  I may have some regrets tomorrow.  Especially the one on my face.  Auntie Drunky go night night now.

(Ke) As long as you're not watching Cocktail again, I don't care what you do.

(Kr) Cocktail!  I bet it's on somewhere.  That's Coughlin's Law.

(Ke) You're cut off from wine and bad movies.

(Kr) You can't cut off genius. Or Tom Cruise reruns.  Again, Coughlin's Law.  Bam!

(Ke) Sometimes it's harder than others to be sober.

(Kr) Sober, shmober.  Oh, and smober.

(Ke) Maybe you should get yourself knocked up to keep you off the sauce.

(Kr) That's the best reason for having a child. It says so in "What To Expect When You're Expecting. . . To Stop Drinking Wine."

(Kr) Ok, for realskies, got to meet the zzzzzzzzs.

(Ke) Ztown, here I come. . . Sorry about that.

(Kr) That's ok. You just look like a real dork.  Good night, Mommy Dork.

(Ke) Night Auntie Wino.

No comments:

Post a Comment