Friday, September 3, 2010

Get Into My Car. Get Out Of My Dreams. Bitch

(Kr)  It's 7:30.  I'm going to bed.  Wish I could be cool and say I pulled an all-nighter and am just now going to bed from Tuesday.  But, nope, got about 9 hours of sleep last night.

(Ke)  No smart ass comments here.  I wish I was going to bed.

(Kr)  I can't keep my eyes open. What are you doing?  Besides keeping me awake?

(Ke)  Just being jealous of your early bed time and packing.

(Kr)  I go night light.

(Ke)  Night light.



Next morning . . .




(Ke)  You were a huge bitch in my dream last night.  You better get it together before I get there.

(Kr)  I only got 11 hours of sleep last night, so I could possibly be grouchy.  In my dream, you had the baby boy and then we went our for a beer with Jason Sudeikis after he won a Tony.

(Ke)  Not a bad first post-pregnancy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment