Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Sprinkles Of Hope In A Lifetime Tragedy

(Kr)  Damn!  So, I went to wash the poop out of hair, right?

(Ke)  Right.

(Kr)  And I come back to find out the Heather Locklear/Johnathan Schaech Lifetime movie, I was very much invested in, ended.  Now I'll never know what was torturing her and trying to make her think she was crazy after her release from a mental institution, where she was put after seeing all her co-workers at the restaurant, where she was a chef, get murdered.  She was starting over.  New town.  A new life.  Who was stalking her?!?

(Ke)  You should have waited on that poop hair.  Let this be a lesson.

(Kr)  On the upside, chocolate mousse!!

(Ke)  How do I get admitted?  I might come have the baby there.

(Kr)  I might still be here when he's born.  Maybe we can share my room.  If I've learned one thing through this whole ordeal, it's that no matter what state a Lifetime movie is set it, if it's remotely South, they all have the same accent.  It's like they have one Lifetime dialect coach.

(Ke)  I don't know what about the dialect coach, but one thing is for sure.  It most definitely smells like urine in this theater.  Gotta shut my phone off.  Love you.

(Kr)  They put sprinkles on my whip cream on my mousse.  So, there!  Enjoy your stupid movie and your outside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment