Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's A Golden World, We're Just Livin' In It

(Kr)  I have some horrible news.  It's almost too awful to tell.

(Ke)  What?

(Kr)  Our cable package doesn't come with WE and there is a Golden Girls marathon on right now.

(Ke)  Great, now I'm not going to be able to sleep.  You couldn't have told me that in the morning?  Thanks.

(Kr)  Life feels pointless.  Utterly pointless.

(Ke)  Wine will help...but not enough.  I wish I was there.  I feel so helpless.

(Kr)  It's going to take an entire vineyard.  It's ok.  Just go to sleep.  Leave me.  Save yourself.  I just wish there was something else worth caring about.

(Ke)  I feel like you shouldn't be alone.

(Kr)  I'm so cold.

(Ke)  Should I be worried?

(Kr)  Hold up!!!  I get the Hallmark Channel!  GG Marathon!!

(Ke)  Jesus, that was a close one.

(Kr)  I'm born again.  I can't describe the feeling.  It's like if chocolate was an emotion.

(Ke)  I'm happy for you.  If I can stop shaking from the worrying I'm going to bed.

(Kr)  Go to bed.  I have my Girls.  I kind of don't need you any more.

(Ke)  Oh, I see.  Goodnight.

(Kr)  Dorothy's hair has just a tinge of lilac.  It's so punk.

(Ke)  And she can rock a ship captain's jacket with shoulder pads like nobody's business. 

(Kr)  That's my Dorothy.  She's like the sister I never had.  Goodnight.  Like you.

(Ke)  Barely like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment