Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Feel The Need, The Need For A Speedy Recovery

(Kr)  What doing?

(Ke)  I was just wondering the same thing about you.  I'm going to work.  How do you feel?

(Kr)

(Ke)  I see.

(Kr)  I feel ok.  Tired.  Haven't seen the Dr. yet.  Lots o' Lifetime Movie Network.

(Ke)  Are you a jet fighter pilot now?

(Kr)  Yep. They have courses here.

(Ke)  Good for you.  I don't know much about it but you should probably be wearing a helmet. Maybe that's lesson two after the masks.

(Kr)  It's just in-bed training for now.

(Ke)  How long is the course?

(Kr)  Hopefully just another day.  It's not really my thing.  I need a nap. Super tired.  Love ya.

(Ke)  Love you, Maverick.

(Kr)  You're my Goose.

(Ke)  Now I've got "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" stuck in my head.  Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment