Monday, October 18, 2010

Cold Stallone Creamery

(Kr)  You going to fly or drive to LA?

(Ke)  Probably drive

(Kr)  BYOP

(Ke)  ok

(Kr)  We miiiiiiight have sheets for you.  Miiight.  If you're lucky.  I can't wait for you to see our place.  It's pimp. 

(Ke)  I can't wait either but don't talk like that. 

(Kr)  Can't stop the pimpness.  Peeump. 

(Ke)  It had better actually employ hookers. 

(Kr)  I've seen some candidates. 

(Ke)  Oh no.  Are you living on Sunset in Burbank? 

(Kr)  Nah, this place it cool.  Now sshhhhhhhh.  I'm trying to watch Cliffhanger. 

(Ke)  She falls. 

(Kr)  I actually find myself attracted to Stallone in this movie.  I must be getting distracted by John Lithgow's unnecessary British accent.  We are going to watch Frozen.  Unless a movie has sub-zero temperatures, we aren't going to watch it. 

(Ke)  You better throw in Whiteout. 

(Kr)  We saw Frozen in half the time because it was so awful we watched in on fast forward. 

(Ke)  Yet you still watched it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment