Sunday, October 17, 2010

Down At Fragile Rock

(Ke)  Awake?

(Kr)  Meerning.

(Ke)  You wakeded up.  

(Kr)  I did.  Didn't want to.

(Ke)  When ya breakin' out?

(Kr)  I hope today.  Ask me the last time I washed my hair.

(Ke)  I'm going to guess Tuesday.

(Kr)  I think it was Monday.

(Ke)  What meds are they giving you?

(Kr)  They've given me so much:  A steroid, an antibiotic, breathing treatments, Tylenol, Valium,  Hydrocodone,  Dulocolax, something for acid, blahbedy blah blah.

(Ke)  Are you feeling ok?  Are they giving you an albuterol inhaler?

(Kr)  The breathing treatments have been albuterol.  Haven't been prescribed anything yet.  And now the Dr.  can't see me until tonight.  Argh.

(Ke)  That sucks.  Stupid hospitals.

(Kr)  Fraggle Rock is on!  

(Ke)  On what channel are they playing that?

(Kr)  Damn.  It's almost over.  HUB

(Ke)  Don't know what that is unless your iPhone took over. 

(Kr)  It's a new network for kids.  Get to know it.

(Ke)  I guess I have to.

(Kr)  So, the nurse just "administered" a laxative.  My hospital stay has hit the pinnacle of fun. 

(Ke)  Icheewawa!  That's what's referred to as a call back.

(Kr)  This is the result of tight skin and tiny veins.  I take it as a compliment.  Doesn't feel like one.

)

No comments:

Post a Comment