Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ESPajamas

(Kr)  Sure, I could tell ya I'm not in my pajamas at 6 pm but I'm not a liar.  And a part of my heart tells me you just might be in your pajamas, too.

(Ke)  That's freaky!  Put 'em on around 4.

(Kr)  That feels about right.  It's tough being this awesome.  Mostly because it takes energy and as you've figured out by the aforementioned pajamas, I'm lazy.

(Ke)  I wish it was bedtime...sigh...

(Kr)  It's always bedtime.

(Ke)  Somehow I knew that would be your response.

(Kr)  You know me so....zzzzzz........

(Ke)  Wake up!  Dateline is on!

(Kr)  Zzzzzzz....Wha...what?  Oh, phew!  I have TiVo. . .  Zzzzzzzzz......

(Ke)  It's pretty much on 24 hours a day on various channels.  When it's not, CSI: Miami is.

(Kr)  Mmmmmmmmm....David Caruso.  And by mmmmmm I, of course, mean, yuuuuuuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment