Tuesday, October 12, 2010

JC Penney Pincher

(Kr)  What doing?

(Ke)  Buying blinds.

(Kr)  You should buy sights.  Much more useful.

(Ke)  Har har har.  We saved about $500.

(Kr)  Yowza!  How much would they have been?

(Ke)  About $1600.  They're always on sale but we got 65% off, then 10%, then 15% with a coupon 10% because I'm getting the card, which I'm usually opposed to but we're getting some other stuff, too.  JCP is my new favorite store.

(Kr)  That's awesome but just don't call it JCP. It's not cool.  Not even close.

(Ke)  I'm not trying to be cool.  I'm trying to save some dough.

(Kr)  Again, by saying dough you render yourself uncool.

(Ke)  Just cool it, you dig? Also just saved $194 on towels.  Spent $141.

(Kr)  Where?  JCP?  Dammit!  It's catchy, I'll admit.

(Ke)  Yes, doll.

(Kr)  The "enney" just feels so cumbersome now.  Doll?  No.

(Ke)  Don't be such a square.

(Kr)  You're really gonna get a knuckle sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment