Saturday, October 16, 2010

Neil Pudding Harris

(Kr)  Sorry I disappeared.  I had to go walk.  Then my IV got jacked.  Then dinner.  Theeeeeee most deeeeeeelicious pudding ever.

(Ke)  Pudding IV?

(Kr)  Straight to my taste buds.  I'm watching Doogie Howler.  NPH's voice has barely changed.

(Ke)  Doogie Howler?  Oh, iPhone.

(Kr)  It is a better title. Thanks again, iPhone.  (I just high fived my phone.)

(Ke)  You are in the psych ward.  (Circling ear with index finger and pointing in your general direction.)

(Kr)  Just because I high fived my phone?  But...I....oh, you might be right.

(Ke)  Coo coo.

(Kr)  Coo coo for hospital pudding.  I asked for seconds.

(Ke)  Did they comply?

(Kr)  He's gonna try real hard.  He saw in my eyes that it would mean the world to me.

(Ke)  It's the least they could do.  I think you're going to be in there a loooooooong time.

(Kr)  Go ahead.  Scoop on the loneliness.

(Ke)  It's just that you'll probably die in there...but with a gut full of pudding so what could be bad about that?

(Kr)  I'm not leaving you my pudding in my will.  Mostly because I'm going to eat if first.

(Ke)  I knew there were no hopes of leftovers.

(Kr)  None at all.

(Ke)  Still eating?

(Kr)  Nope.  Didn't get my second pudding.  My heart and lungs are broken.

(Ke)  What the hell?

(Kr)  I'm hurt.  The nice man lied to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment