Monday, June 20, 2011

Yumento

(Kr)  You should have Marc season all your movie snacks if you like popcorn with your flavored butter.

(Ke)  Joe would be happy to share that with him.

(Kr)  I also met my sodium intake for life.

(Ke)  Just balance it out with a shitload of sugar.

(Kr)  Oh, I did.  I ate Milk Duds like they were....well, Milk Duds.

(Ke)  When you're not there I eat a whole box by myself.  That's why I need you.

(Kr)  Now you're just making me sad.  That you're expecting me to share.

(Ke)  You don't have to.  I'll just sit in the back row and stuff my face by myself like a common pig.

(Kr)  Don't be hard on yourself.  You're not common.

(Ke)  You're right.  I'm an extraordinary pig.  The Charmingly Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies from Trader Joes are absolutely that.

(Kr)  It's just that I'm so full of chocolate and now you're talking chocolate.

(Ke)  I literally have to remind myself that I've had dessert or I will eat more dessert an hour later.

(Kr)  I, too, have short-term dessert memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment