Monday, June 6, 2011

Cat(theter) Fight

(Kr)  Wanna Skype later?  9:30ish?

(Ke)  Can you do earlier?  Bronx will probably be in bed.

(Kr)  Not home until then.

(Ke)  Where are you going that's so cool?

(Kr)  At Wokano.

(Ke)  Auntie Jess wants to Skype, too.  He's very popular.

(Kr)  Guess so.  Put us on the list.

(Ke)  Ok, let me know when you're home and I'll see if he's available.

(Kr)  Marc wants to try out Skype on his new tablet thingy.  So, if Bronx is asleep, maybe we can Skype you and Joey.

(Ke)  Ok, I should probably be awake.  I can't promise anything for Joe.  Are you having that delicious salad without me?

(Kr)  Yes.  I did.

(Ke)  Not cool.

(Kr)  Good news is, there will be plenty at the party next weekend.

(Ke)  I'm going to sit in the corner and eat it without you.

(Kr)  I'll sit in the opposite corner and eat it without you so meh.

(Ke)  Whatever. I'll be eating two wontons.  I don't need you.

(Kr)  Oh, wontons?  I just had six.  Booyaw!!

(Ke)  He's asleep.

(Kr)  Ok.  You still wanna Skype?

(Ke)  Sure.

(Kr)  Marc just wants to check out his tablet.

(Ke)  I don't need an explanation again.

(Kr)  Shove it up your dick.

(Ke)  Not again.

No comments:

Post a Comment