Monday, June 13, 2011

I Was Like Baby, Baby, Baby Oh My God!

(Ke)  Why would you say "Hang in there" to anyone?  It's so condescending and all I can see is that damn cat hanging from a tree.

(Kr)  Why would you mention that cat before I got to sleep?  Have you any idea that nightmares you've just induced?  Maybe don't Google image "Hang in there".  There are scary babies.


(Ke)  Jesus!  Why would you do that?  Tell me that's not a baby.

(Kr)  That's what the internet told me but the internet lies sometimes.  And uses trickery.

(Ke)  That picture literally took my breath away.

(Kr)   It's breathtaking.  In a way you did this to yourself.  Nighty night.  I gotta saw some logs.  I mean those logs are pilin' up like woah.

(Ke)  I gotta hit the hay.  That hay needs to be smacked.  Love you.  Thank you in return for the nightmare.

(Kr)  Hey, anytime.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment