Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Engaging Conversation

(Kr)  What doing?

(Ke)  Just out on the town.

(Kr)  Oh, now my night just seems boring.  I bought a new bag.  You like?



(Ke)  Loves it.

(Kr)  It's got three handles.  Can you tell?

(Ke)  No, but I love it just the same.

(Kr)  Marc bought it for me.  He said he'd w"ring" my neck if I don't use it.  Ahem . . . Ahemmmmmm . . .

(Ke)  Uh oh.

(Kr)  He wants me to wear it forever.

(Ke)  Ok.

(Kr)  He even got down on one knee.

(Ke)  What?!?

(Kr)  Geesh.  I'd given up on ya there for a second.

(Ke)  Holy shit!!  Oh my god!!

(Kr)  I know!  It's going to hold all my keys and lipsticks and everything!!

(Ke)  Kreets, you goofy bastard.

(Kr)  That's Mrs. Kreets, if you're nasty.

(Ke)  Send me a better picture.

(Kr)



It sparkles like a million unicorn tears.  On a billion unicorn eyelashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment