Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's So Indulgent To Say Goodbye

(Ke)  I sat down to watch Oprah and Joe yelled from the other room, "Wait, I want to see it!".  He sat down next to me and said, "This is part one of the two-day surprise show, right?".  He's really upset that her staff thinks they can surprise her.

(Kr)  I miss all the great Joe lines.  Tell him to save some of the genius for when he's here.  I need entertainment.

(Ke)  He'll never run out.  Oh, shit!  The Grobanator.  Madonna seems to have lost her accent.  It's like we're back in the 80s.

(Kr)  Do I have a perm in this scenario?

(Ke)  Yes, but it'll relax soon.

(Kr)  It always did.  That's why I asked for the tiniest curlers possible.  I just wanted perfect ringlets ala Nicole Kidman in Dead Calm.  Is that so unfathomable, hair?

(Ke)  It was always rough those first few days but then as soon as you washed it, it was gone too soon.  Tom Cruise has not left Oprah's side.

(Kr)  RIP tiny curls.  This sounds like an episode I need to see.  Are they filming straight from the Scientology building?

(Ke)  I think I saw Jason Lee so yes.  Oh, snap!  Beyonce in the house!  I misspoke.  Sasha Fierce!

(Kr)  Are you covering this event for Tiger Beat?

(Ke)  Joe just said, "I officially can't deal with Tom Cruise".   Speaking of Nicole Kidman, I hope she shows up.  Aaawkwaaaard.  My guess is she'll be there tomorrow.  I hate myself.

(Kr)  Can we please start a section of the blog that just has Joe quotes?

(Ke)  It'll be a whole new blog.  He just said Dakota Fanning's dress is "sick".

(Kr)  For realskies?

(Ke)  He just guessed the next guest will be Tina Turner.

(Kr)  Ok, it's getting nuts over there.

(Ke)  He also said it would be a sick favorite things episode.  Expensive.  He's busting out the "Uh huh, girlfriend".

(Kr)  I cannot express how badly I want to be in the room with him right now.

(Ke)  The gold never stops coming.

(Kr)  Can't you video this spectacle?

(Ke)  He'd love that.  I'm just blown away by how aware he is of the show.  Not just tonight but the whole season.

(Kr)  I have no real interest in watching Oprah but I'd watch Joe watch Oprah all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment