Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mr. Jones, 'Round Here We Use Soap

(Kr)  Adam Duritz sighting.

(Ke)  I'm sorry.  Are you ok?

(Kr)  It was rough.  He's actually pretty handsome.  Enough with the dreads already.

(Ke)  Where did you fall in love?

(Kr)  Right outside the Arclight.  Hunger may have played a role.

(Ke)  Have you been tossing a few back?

(Kr)  He walked by again.  I'm taking back my original statement.  Except for the dreads part.  That stands.

(Ke)  Please don't let your blood sugar get that low.

(Kr)  I'm on the Duds so I should be cool.

(Ke)  What are you going to see?  Or are you just hanging out at the Arclight looking for celebrities?

(Kr)  I'm going to see The Tree of Life.  Marc peed next to him.  He didn't wash his hands.  But he washed his hair in the sink.

(Ke)  Oh, good.  I was worried he was disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment