Wednesday, January 5, 2011

(TV)Set And Spike

(Ke)  We're watching The Perfect Storm.  Mark Wahlberg's beard is kinda creepy.

(Kr)  What's that on?

(Ke)  HBO.  Oops, Spike.

(Kr)  I almost got interested in a CSI: Miami episode.

(Ke)  It can happen...to dorks.

(Kr)  I'm watching QVC and the P90X guy is on here talking about meeting people on the airplane, talking to them, signing autographs....SCREEEECH!  Autographs?  P90X guy?

(Ke)  He's on the tv and that makes him famous.

(Kr)  That being said, I may get P90X.  Five easy payments of $29.95.

(Ke)  To getcha into some shape?

(Kr)  Yeah.  Me flabby.  That might be the dark peanut butter cups talkin'.

(Ke)  They say a lot.  Apparently Spike is the channel to go to if you want to see commercials about buying money with no monetary value.  Leave me the hell alone!  Everybody needs a national park $2 bill.

(Kr)  They'll eventually be worth up to $60!

(Ke)  None of which you can spend.

(Kr)  I'm flashing forward to 3 hours from now where I'm still watching QVC.

(Ke)  Flip on over to Spike.  Clooney's not even attempting an accent.

(Kr)  I doesn't start until 11 here.  I won't be conscious. This P90X guy seriously thinks he's awesome.  Now he's talking about getting his book with his signature, like it's gold.  Now he's acting humble.  I want to kick him.

(Ke)  I'd like to see that.  That should be part of the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment