Thursday, January 6, 2011

GPS

(Kr)  It's weird the next time I see you, you won't be pregnant.  Oh, and that there will be a baby.

(Ke)  I know.  I don't remember what it's like not to be pregnant.  It's weird.

(Kr)  It's been fun being pregnant vicariously with you, but my boobs and back hurt.  Let's have this kid already.

(Ke)  Get ready for some sleepless nights.

(Kr)  Strangely that doesn't apply to my vicarious post-pregnancy routine.  I still get to sleep in.

(Ke)  You don't get to quit.  Start saving for his college.

(Kr)  My baby will have Pizza Hut on speed dial.  I'll get him a crib phone.

(Ke)  I can tell he's a deep dish kind of kid.

(Kr)  That's my/your boy.  I think Joe has deep seeded fears I may actually kidnap your son.  Deep (dish) seeded.

(Ke)  He has added new locks.  To the new house we moved to.  In a different state.

(Kr)  I'll fiiiiiiiind him.

(Ke)  There's no doubt in my mind.

(Kr)  Probably that tracking device I had implanted in your brain.  It comes in handy.

(Ke)  That's why I've been getting all those headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment