Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shyamalan Ding Dong

(Ke)  We're watching Devil.

(Kr)  Good luck with that.

(Ke)  Did you see it?

(Kr)  Yes.

(Ke)  Pretty bad.  Not scary at all.

(Kr)  Not even a little bit.

(Ke)  Celebrity Ghost Stories is much scarier.

(Kr)  What's that on?

(Ke)  I don't know.  I just saw it a few times.

(Kr)  I need this type of information relayed to me upon viewing, dammit!

(Ke)  It only seems good comparatively.

(Kr)  Why aren't you asleep?  Is it because you can hear Marc snoring from there?

(Ke)  Don't be so nosy.

(Kr)  I do what I want.  It's past my nephew's bedtime?  That wasn't a question, dammit!  Stupid keyboard.

(Ke)  He makes his own hours.

(Kr)  Great parenting.

(Ke)  We're reeeeeeal laid back.  He'll thank us for it.

(Kr)  Yeah, when he has his own pad at 13.

(Ke)  If he wants to move out, so be it.  It'll save us some money.  Paris, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment