Thursday, January 20, 2011

Soft Serve-ix

(Ke)  The doctor said she's on call this weekend and she hopes to see me.  Which really doesn't mean anything except be ready for anything.  My cervix is soft, but not dilated.  Which again means nothing because I could go into labor tomorrow.

(Kr)  What the hell?!?  This is so much information.  What do you think is going to happen?

(Ke)  I have no idea.  I could go until my due date, or after, or early.  There's no way to tell.

(Kr)  Just ask the baby.

(Ke)  We did.  He's keeping it to himself.  I asked him to hiccup three times if he's coming this week.  He hasn't stopped.  He's a jokester.

(Kr)  He's trouble already.  Ground him.

(Ke)  He's like his Daddy:  Total smart ass.

(Kr)  Maybe he gets that from his Mom, too.

(Ke)  I resent the fact that that's probably true.

No comments:

Post a Comment