Friday, January 14, 2011

Congratulations On Your Beautiful Bouncing Food Poisoning

(Ke)  I've washed all the baby's clothes.  I guess I've commited to keeping him.

(Kr)  You're a good mommy.  I got sick at work today.  My client is convinced I'm pregnant.  Which I'm not.

(Ke)  What's wrong?

(Kr)  Tummy.  I ate something late last night.  It didn't sit right.

(Ke)  You'd get some good hand-me-downs as long as we don't have another boy and you have a boy.  Otherwise you're screwed.

(Kr)  I ain't havin' nothin'.

(Ke)  Then you don't get any of my hand-me-downs.  Suit yourself.

(Kr)  I could put Hammer in a onesie.

(Ke)  Oh, I know.  Are you going to watch Live to Dance or what?

(Kr)  If I'm awake.  Feeling pretty crap.

(Ke)  It could make you feel better.

(Kr)  True.

(Ke)  Or it might make you real sick.  It definitely won't make you pregnant.

(Kr)  True again.  It's the premiere.  It very well could.

(Ke)  We already have a crying dad.

(Kr)  Joe's crying?

(Ke)  He loves dancing.  What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment