Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coney Island Baby

(Ke)  We almost went to bed without putting the duvet on the comforter.  Then I remembered, oh yeah, we're not animals.

(Kr)  Holy shit.  Thank the lord you caught that.  Do you even deserve a duvet?  Think about that. While I sleep for the next 8-10 hours.

(Ke)  And while we were putting it on Joe said, "man, this is intense".  I would not be one bit surprised if this baby comes out sitting in a sugar cone.  He is probably about 50% ice cream.

(Kr)  50?  Let's be honest with ourselves.

(Ke)  90.

(Kr)  And the other 10?

(Ke)  The other 10 will be Peanut M&Ms.

(Kr)  You need more percents if there's going to be any baby parts there.  Change math. While I sleep for the next 8-10 hours.

(Ke)  Maybe there aren't any baby parts and I'm just really gassy and bloated.

(Kr)  Night, night.  Love you, Sugar Mommy.

(Ke)  Love you, Auntie Sleepy Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment