Saturday, January 15, 2011

H2Ohhhh...That's Disturbing

(Ke)  We got our carpets cleaned today and when the guy (Jeff, great guy) left, he asked Joe to hand him his water for the road.  It was actually my water from earlier.

(Kr)  Oh boy.  Did he take it?

(Ke)  Yes.  He'd been drinking it since I left it there.

(Kr)  So, you guys basically made out.

(Ke)  He made out with me.  I'm innocent.

(Kr)  Uh huh.  Tell it to....I'm not sure who to tell it to.  A judge doesn't seem appropriate.  Unless, of course, you want to press charges.

(Ke)  Nah.  If it was the other way around for sure but I'll let it go.

(Kr)  Look, marriage is hard.  If you want to steal a few saliva swaps from another man via a water bottle,  you should. It's gross, and I judge you for it, but go for it.

(Ke)  He should have at least given us a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment