Thursday, November 18, 2010

Your Daly Dose

(Kr)  Carson Daly just said the dumbest thing.

(Ke)  Oh, do tell.  I'm interested in anything Carson Daly.

(Kr)  On the radio.  We aren't having drinks and apps.

(Ke)  Please don't say apps.  It really bothers me.  Take the time to use all four syllables.

(Kr)  Why else would I say apps, if not to bother you?  And if I'm with Carson Daly, they're apps.

(Ke)  No, I know why you're doing it.

(Kr)  He said "and finally, but certainly not last".  He needs a little talking-to about how that saying goes.

(Ke)  I don't want to have to talk to him.  Do I have to?

(Kr)  Let's get Joe to do it.

(Ke)  He'd be happy to.  Huge Carson Daly fan.  Huge.

(Kr)  Is it because he was conceived during TRL?  Pssst . . . that was a joke about him being so young.

(Ke)  He's old at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment