Monday, November 22, 2010

Delicious And Nutritioush

(Kr)  I just ate the rest of the cranberry bread.

(Ke)  It was still good?  I bought some last week and I've been working on it.  I also made crumb cake from Trader Joe's.  That shit was gooood.

(Kr)  It was.  So many preservatives.  It almost got better.  You know when you buy macaroni salad and then you forget you bought it, and you open the fridge the next day and there it is, ready to be enjoyed?  Like a surprise party without all the yelling.  I just experienced that.  And it was the best.  I won't soon forget it.  The experience, that is.  I'm sure I'll soon forget the macaroni salad as soon as I put it back, only to be surprised again!

(Ke)  Great, now all I can think about is macaroni salad, but I'm ok with that.

(Kr)  Enjoy the fantasy.

(Ke)  There will be a stop at the grocery store on the way home.  Lunch will be macaroni salad, crumb cake and cranberry bread.

(Kr)  Don't you think that's a big ridiculous?  Without the pumpkin cream cheese?

(Ke)  I was just going to say there will be peanut M&Ms, too.  But you knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment