Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hollow(een) Gut

(Ke)  We just bought a shitload of candy.  Guess how many trick or treaters we'll get tonight.



(Kr)  5 zillion

(Ke)  I feel like you're not taking this seriously.

(Kr)  Ok.  3?

(Ke)  I'll let you know.  The night is still young...or it's over and we had zero.

(Kr)  Start binging.

(Ke)  I will as soon as I find out what that is.

(Kr)  Binging?  Shove your face full o' Kit Kat.

(Ke)  Hahahaha.  I was reading it bing-ing.  Oh boy.  I'm a binger from waaaaay back.  I've already had 3 pieces.  Don't think I chose candy I wouldn't want for leftovers.  Already had 3, by the way: Darth Vader, a princess, and what appeared to be a pile of garbage.

(Kr)  I thought I was getting a post-trick or treaters shot.

(Ke)  Oh, we ain't eeeeeeeven done yet.

(Kr)  I need to see Joe's hand next to the bowl to get an accurate read.

(Ke)  I'll send one.  I'm so tired of not being able to breathe through my nose I'm going to strangle someone then use an ax to chop off all his extremities.  That's allowed on Halloween, right?

(Kr)  It's encouraged.

(Ke)  My nose is literally bleeding it's so dry.  Very scary.

(Kr)  Geesh.

(Ke)  My costume is bloody nose girl.  I'm not going to win any contests but it's unique and authentic.

(Kr)  We just made tacos and fried our own tortillas.  We are going to win contests.  In your face!!!

(Ke)  Please don't make my face feel worse.

(Kr)  If my awesome tacos hurt your face, that's on you.

(Ke)  I think it's come to an end.  We had about 20 or 22.


(Kr)  Now just shut the lights off and eat your way to a candy coma.

(Ke)  If you insist.

(Kr)  I'm in a taco-ma.

(Ke)  I've had a lot of Milky Ways.  I'm feeling pretty spacey......no good?

(Kr)  Ba dum bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment