Friday, November 5, 2010

You Can't Make-Up This Stuff

(Kr)  I highly recommend Cover Girl Smokey Shadow Blast in copper.  It gives you a quick beauty every girl desires.  I think they should start an off-shoot of Cover Girl and call it Cover Lady.  And they should just sell brown mascara, pancake make-up, and lip moisturizer.  Not gloss.  Just moisturizer.

(Ke)  My lips would love it.  And Maybelline should be Absolutelline.  I don't want any hints of iffy-ness in my make-up.

(Kr)  Their slogan is insulting.  "Maybe she's born with it"?  Born with shimmer eyeshadow?  Sounds like a birth defect.  Maybe she's born with it, and maybe she should seek medical attention immediately.

(Ke)  Why doesn't she just say?  She knows.  Just be honest.

(Kr)  We should start a foundation for these poor girls who are "born with it".  Haven't they suffered enough?  Let's stop the taunting, Maybelline!  It's just cruel!

(Ke)   I think there is a foundation.  It's called modeling.

(Kr)  You took my joke, you bitch.  I hope your baby is "born with it".  It'll serve you right to have a gorgeous baby with shimmery eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment