Monday, November 29, 2010

The Thousand Dollar Question

(Kr)  I have to ask you a very serious question.  A lot is riding on your answer.

(Ke)  Yes, I just peed my pants.  What else could you possibly want to know?

(Kr)  I already knew that.  You may want to sit down.  This is life altering.

(Ke)  I'm on the toilet in case it gets really bad or funny or makes me sneeze.

(Kr)  Do you think there is any chance .  . even the smallest itty bitty chance . . . that we could go to the NKOTBSB concert when they tour in 2011?

(Ke)  You already know the answer to that.  I'll get a baby sitter . . . for the baby and Joe.

(Kr)  I think we should go to Vegas and go.

(Ke)  When?

(Kr)  Ok, I don't see a Vegas date, but they're playing Staples in June.  Friday, July 1st.  Tickets range in price from $77.00-$3,772.00, so that makes sense.  Just bought tickets.  You owe me $3,000.00.

(Ke)  No problem.

(Kr)  I'll take the money in nickels and $2 bills.

(Ke)  You know I pay all my debts in Susan B Anthony dollars.

(Kr)  It's looking like it's going to be more like $7,999.00 after taxes and Ticketmaster fees.

(Ke)  Pocket change.  For someone.  Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment