Monday, November 8, 2010

Compulsive Obsesserizing

(Ke)  Where'd you go?

(Kr)  Sorry.  In the middle of a project.  I'll tell you what it is if you don't judge me.

(Ke)  I only judge the use of the word "project".

(Kr)  It is, indeed, a project.  More in  a minute.

Minutes later . . .


(Kr)  I'm color coordinating my scarves.  And they look faaaaaabulooooous.

(Ke)  Ssssshhh . . . my scarves would get very jealous if they knew that.  They might try to tie me up and strangle me in the middle of the night.

(Kr)  I'm not a proponent of segregation, but this looks reeeeal good.

(Ke)  What kind of message are you sending your socks?  Or your underwear for that matter?

(Kr)  Look, my scarves were a jumbled mess.  They had anxiety.  I couldn't stand by and watch that.  Now I'm off to happy hour to get buzzed so I can organize the rest of my closet.

(Ke)  Let's see this work of art.

(Kr)  When I get back home.

(Ke)  Where are you going?  Are you taking one of the little guys?

(Kr)  Across the street.  I forgot a scarf here last time, so I had a buddy waiting.  Gotta pay attention to Marc now or he'll beat me.



(Ke)  I don't get the pattern.  It's very confusing.


(Kr) I can't take a picture from the front.  My closet doors won't cooperate.


(Ke)  I guess you went ahead and ripped the doors off.  It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment