Monday, December 6, 2010

Ushering In The Lameness

(Kr)  I'm sure it has been an accurate description at some point in time, but I cannot get behind the phrase "Spooktacular".  Sorry, every haunted house ever made.

(Ke)  That word has destroyed Halloween the same way "hoppy" used as an adjective has ruined Easter.  It's a little bit off subject, but if I hear "staycation" one more time, I will have to hurt someone.

(Kr)  And even further off the subject, grown men shouldn't be allowed to say or write "OMG".  True or false?

(Ke)  Not according to Usher.

(Kr)  Usher:  Ruining things for tens of years.

(Ke)  I don't understand why he doesn't say God, but is ok with saying boobies.

(Kr)   Because he's talking about non-religious, man-made boobies.  What are ya, new?

(Ke)  When the "g" stands for "gosh", it's even less manly.  And the Nikon commercials with Ashton Kutcher only solidify my belief that he is an annoying douche.

(Kr)  Totally solidified.  He is the ice of douchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment