Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Row, Row, Row Your House

(Kr)  If my building floats away with all this rain, will our renter's insurance cover that?

(Ke)  Nope.  You have to get apartment floating away insurance.

(Kr)  I won't be mad if we float to Hawaii.

(Ke)  Mai Tais for Christmas.

(Kr)  My Tais, your tais, everyone's tais.  But if we land in Florida I'ma be mad.

(Ke)  That would be a long float.

(Kr)  Drive down to Texas.  We'll pick you up on our way.  That might be bad geography, but in a world where apartment buildings float, nobody will call me out on it.

(Ke)  You pulled out a map, didn't you?

(Kr)  I did not, but your accusing me of pulling out a map make me think I'm right.

(Ke)  Don't ask me.  I suck at geography and figured you did, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment