Sunday, December 5, 2010

Graveyard Of Deflated Holiday Dreams

(Ke)  The following contains violent images not recommended for children.

(Kr)  I'm ready.

(Ke)  Bagged and tagged right in front of the Baby Jesus.  Mary and Joseph were helpless.


(Kr)  You need to get out of that neighborhood.  They are murdering Christmas.  A moment of silence for Frosty.........ok, that was a long enough moment.

(Ke)  Santa and Rudolph in one yard.


(Kr)  Serial killer.  How long until they profile this on Dateline?  As you know, I will record it.

(Ke)  That's not even the worst of it.

(Kr)  No!!!!  Don't show me.  Worse than Santa?  Santa, for god's sake?!

(Ke)  A second Mickey


(Kr)  Double Mickey?!  Did they actually go to Disneyland?  Monster!  Monster, I say!

(Ke)  What is Christmas trying to tell us?

(Kr)  From the way he fell, it looks like a 9 millimeter at close range.

(Ke)  You do watch too much Dateline...or just enough.

(Kr)  Look, I know an execution when I see it.  Mickey had some powerful enemies.  Mark my words.

(Ke)  Do you think Bugs Bunny is in on it?

(Kr)  You read my mind.  You just became deputy sheriff/jr. homicide detective/assistant district attorney/cartoon profiler.

(Ke)  My lifelong/just this second dream.

(Kr)  Don't sass me, boy!  I'll have you behind a desk faster than you can say "Ththththththththat's all folks!"

(Ke)  I'd kind of rather sit all day, anyway.

(Kr)  You wanna be pushin' papers or out in the field?!  Which is it?  Your instincts were off, anyway.  You don't have the nose or stomach for it.  Hmmmmm.. . .you do have that cool limp, though.  Conundrum.

(Ke)  A 7-month pregnant limping cop won't be very useful but, yes, I would bring the cool factor.

(Kr)  That's what we need for our show:  Dateline:  Cool Factor.

(Ke)  I'm in.  You do understand that I can't see my feet when I stand up thought, right?

(Kr)  You don't need to see 'em.  You just need to limp on 'em.  Can you do that, soldier?!

(Ke)  Better than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment