Monday, December 20, 2010

A (S)mug Of Hot Cocoa or Jealousy Is A Drink Best Served Hot And Chocolatey

(Ke)  This is not an ad for Trader Joe's but I'm just trying to show you how simple it is to make hot chocolate at home.


(Ke)  Voila!  Christmas mug sold separately.


(Kr) It's also simple to say "medium hot chocolate, please". 

(Ke)  Don't you mean grande?  All I'm saying is you're there dreaming about it and I'm here living it. 

(Kr)  A small part of me is jealous.  But the bigger part remembers I have dark chocolate peanut butter cups in my fridge. 

(Ke)  A small part?  Ok, I'm gonna be real honest and tell you that I didn't get it mixed well enough and the bottom was sludgy, rendering the last 1/16 undrinkable.  But up until that point I was quite satisfied with my tasty homemade treat. 

(Kr)  I feel vindicated. 

(Ke)  That was operator error and a rookie mistake but that doesn't take away from the deliciousness of it as a whole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment