Friday, July 29, 2011

Throwing A Fit(ness)

(Ke)  Joe is dedicated to weight loss and fitness.  Dedication doesn't tire.

(Kr)  Has he been on that thing for hours?

(Ke)  No.  21 minutes.  "40 more to go".  He keeps whispering, "Dedicated to weight loss and fitness." to himself.  Then every once in a while he'll yell, "Come on!"  And he's calling me coach.

(Kr)  Whew!  I needed that laugh.  Joe's the best.  Can he live with us?

(Ke)  I guess so.

(Kr)  Yes!  We'll clean out the closet on our deck.  He'll be super comfy there.

(Ke)  He can sleep anywhere.  Anywhere.

(Kr)  And our gym has five treadmills.  He can whisper to himself all day.

(Ke)  Now he just keeps saying, "It just got hard on me".  But it sounds like "hot".  And he just let out a "fitness burp".

(Kr)  It got hard on him is something I'd never like to hear or read ever again.  But, once again, I'd give anything to be in your living room.  I'm going to bed, but I'll set my alarm for every 15 minutes in case you send a video.

(Ke)  Sounds like a restful night.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment