Saturday, July 30, 2011

Don't Get All Bentley Out Of Shape

(Ke)  What you doing?

(Kr)  Just watching The Bachelorette.  Drinking some wine.

(Ke)  You'd have to.

(Kr)  If I drank every time somebody said connection, I'd have alcohol poisoning.

(Ke)  New drinking game.  You're still into drinking games, right?

(Kr)  I do see the drinking game happening.  Only when they revolve around reality dating shows.  I have class, after all.

(Ke)  Did she find out about Bentley?  I just heard the phrase "man claws"  on that show.

(Kr)  Oh, yeah.  That's old hat.

(Ke)  Well, excuuuuuuuse me.

(Kr)  In what context was man claws used?

(Ke)  One of the guys said, "The man claws are gonna come out."  I love the cuts to the raised eyebrows and wide eyes.

(Kr)  Are you Bachelorette-ing it?

(Ke)  I am now.  I'm not proud.

(Kr)  You're ahead of me.  That's what you get for living in Phoenix.  You're watching tonight's episode?

(Ke)  No, when they went to Phuket.

(Kr)  They're still in Thailand.  I didn't see all of last week.

(Ke)  I guess it didn't record.

(Kr)  Now we're seriously taking The Bachelorette.  I won't have it!

(Ke)  What happened after Bentley left?  Seriously?!

No comments:

Post a Comment