Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sargeant Sister

(Ke)  Today was my first two-a-day.

(Kr)  Workout?

(Ke)  Yep.  I'm on a mission.

(Kr)  I need to get motivated.  Help me . . .  Motivate me . . . Be my sensei . . .

(Ke)  You want to be able to fit into my dress that I wore 5 months pregnant for your wedding?  That kind of motivation?

(Kr)  Maybe take it up half a notch, coach.

(Ke)  You have an awesome gym, nice weather and lots of hills.  There's motivation all around you.

(Kr)  You motivate me!!  Mountains and sunshine don't speak!!

(Ke)  Get your ass out there or I'll never speak to you again!!

(Kr)  Woah.

(Ke)  Too much?  I took the military/junior high approach.

(Kr)  It works on you.

(Ke)  You're my best friend.  Now drop and give me 20.

(Kr)  Will I still be your best friend?

(Ke)  I guess. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment