Sunday, July 17, 2011

Idol Chatter

(Kr)  Blake Shelton is a cutie.

(Ke)  He is.  I'm going to search for the first season of American Idol on You Tube.  I'm sure it's just as big of a spectacle except Ruben Studdard won't be there.  I don't care how many people had to die.  I think Spiderman is going to be good and I want to see it.

(Kr)  What did this American Idol reunion stem from?

(Ke)  I'm watching the season finale.

(Kr)  I'd make out with Adam Levine.

(Ke)  Um, duh.

(Kr)  The finale from this year?

(Ke)  Yep.  I'd only seen the results.  I wanted to get to the meat of it.  Il Volo weirds me out.

(Kr)  Didn't we talk Il Volo?

(Ke)  Yes, but I need to punctuate my feelings toward them.

(Kr)  They are strange to be sure.

(Ke)  I can't quite put my finger on it.  Something is awry.

(Kr)  It's glasses dude.  And they're all the same color.

(Ke)  It IS glasses dude.  Oh, please do yourself a favor and watch some season 1 American Idol.  There's not enough room for two hosts with Ryan Seacrests's frosty tips on the stage.  Remember when they could only choose from about 10 songs?

(Kr)  He was super frosty.

(Ke)  Dunkleman was in way over his head.

(Kr)  Brian Dumbkleman.  Am I right?

(Ke)  You're right.  You are right.  He's just sitting in Seacrest's blonde shadow.  Who's standing next to Carrie Underwood at the finale of season 4?

(Kr)  Is it Rascal Flatt's dude?

(Ke)  I meant the other contestant.  Please don't tell me you knew that from memory.

(Kr)  I just Googled American Idol season 4 Carrie.

(Ke)  You're on board.  Nice.

(Kr)  How would I look up what you're talking about?

(Ke)  My point is what happened to him?  And did Rascal Flatts get a chin tuck?

(Kr)  The runner up?

(Ke)  Yes.

(Kr)  Bo Bice?

(Ke)  Yes.

(Kr)  Oh, that's Bo Bice.

(Ke)  Thanks for clarifying.

(Kr)  You asked.

(Ke)  Like an hour ago.

(Kr)  Sorry I couldn't research your completely obscure reference more quickly.  I'm really getting a crush on Adam Levine.  Christian Slater powered.

(Ke)  Oh no.  Danger.  Danger!

No comments:

Post a Comment