Monday, July 18, 2011

The Light Crystal

(Ke)  I've been using bobby pins the wrong way.  To be fair I only had a 50% chance of getting it right.

(Kr)  They're a modern mystery.

(Ke)  How did I just realize this after, oh, 30 or so years of using them?  Wait, now I'm not sure I'm using them wrong.  Which way is up?

(Kr)  I don't use them because of that very reason.  It's just too torturous.

(Ke)  Like this?

Or this?

Ok, you can't see the difference.  At all.

(Kr)  You're messing with my head.  In the most mundane way possible.

(Ke)  Which reminds me, I've been thinking I look like an elf when my hair is tucked behind my ear and Joe confirmed it yesterday, unprovoked.  Not unprovoked. What's the word?

(Kr)  Unprovoked.

(Ke)  Unsolicited.

(Kr)  We are both a little elfin.  Embrace it.

(Ke)  I didn't know!  Nobody told me!

(Kr)  It's better to find out on your own.  I must go sleepy bears now.  Love you.

(Ke)  Love you, Kira.

No comments:

Post a Comment