Thursday, May 26, 2011

Splatula

(Ke)  I told Joe if he kills two flies I'd give him a treat but I have to see corpses.  So this is sitting in the kitchen.


(Kr)  What's the treat?

(Ke)  I don't know.  I just said it.  Nothing if he doesn't get that second fly.

(Kr)  A treat promise without a treat in mind?  Dangerous territory.

(Ke)  The fly is eluding him hardcore.  I'm not worried.

(Kr)  He's a samurai with ninja focus.  I'd get to thinkin' on that treat.

(Ke)  He is not asleep on the couch.  Again, not worried.  Shit!  He just woke up and apparently the fly fell asleep.

(Kr)  Reversal!  Classic Joe.

(Ke)  He was so focused straight out the gate.

(Kr)  He.  Will.  Get.  That.  Fly.

(Ke)  The deed is done.  The carcass is in the garbage.  And we are now down one spatula.  I will never use that thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment