Thursday, May 12, 2011

Put Up Your Duke(s) and Duchess

(Kr)  So, did that sandwich happen or what?

(Ke)  Not yet.  It's only 8:30.

(Kr)  Keep me posted.  Between that and the royal wedding, I'm absolutely on pins and needles.  Wait . . . does "pins and needles" mean I don't care at all?   Am I using that correctly?  Except about that dessert sandwich.  That, I most definitely do, care about. 

(Ke)  I truly did not care about the royal wedding until about 5 minutes ago.  Then I got panicked about missing it.  I have to find a way to record it without Joe noticing. 

(Kr)  Dammit!  Now you made me want to record it.  Your strange and highly unwarranted panic is infectious.

(Ke)  You still have time to get to Trader Joe's to pick up some s'mores.  They're filled with gelato.  

(Kr)  I would, but I'm currently downing Taco Bell. 

(Ke)  I really want to look what time the wedding starts without getting busted.

(Kr)  1:30 a.m.

(Ke)  What channel?  I wish I wasn't serious.

(Kr)  I'm recording it on CBS.

(Ke)  You really did a 180.

(Kr)  I'll kinda watch anything.  Get to know me.

(Ke)  Love you.  Talk to you at 1:30.

(Kr)  Love you.  Not gonna happen. . . Ok, maybe it will happen. 

(Ke)  I'm going to make Bronx stay up all night with me.  I've got enough sugar to fuel me.

(Kr)  You've got enough sugar to fuel the world.

(Ke)  Thank you.  I predict a runaway bride type of thing. 

(Kr)  Don't get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment