Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dental, Damn

(Kr)  What doing?

(Ke)  Getting ready for the dentist.

(Kr)  Oy.  Well, text me after.

(Ke)  He's going to pull all of Bronx's teeth to the surface to bypass that whole teething nonsense.

(Kr)  Sounds logical and safe.

(Ke)  It's progressive.  You don't understand.

(Kr)  A 4 month old with a full set of teeth.  I smell toothpaste contract.

(Ke)  I'm gonna get some gold on them teef.  I sense his inner rapper.

(Kr)  If you get his adolescent teeth capped with gold, it's instant tooth fairy when those suckers fall out.

(Ke)  Anything that eliminates work on my part is a good idea.  Although, I hope he doesn't lose his adolescent teeth.

(Kr)  Baby teeth, adolescent teeth.  Whatevs.  He may not lose any until he hits puberty.  You don't know.

(Ke)  Big dif.  Although it would be cool to get three sets of teeth.  It may eliminate the need for braces.  If his second set comes in crooked, it's cool.  He'll get another one in a few years.  He does look pretty cute toothless now.  Too bad that doesn't translate well into adulthood.

(Kr)  Or maybe he'll lose his adult teeth and you can get him some gold dentures.

(Ke)  He can buy his own teeth at that point.  My teeth buying responsibilities end when he turns 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment