Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Please, Sir, May I Have S'more And S'more And Even S'more


(Ke)  Questions?  Concerns?

(Kr)  Please tell me you're going to make some kind of sandwich out of all that.

(Ke)  A sandwich in a sandwich?  Sounds like a challenge.

(Kr)  You could do it.  I believe in you.

(Ke)  I literally have the following in my house as we speak:  vanilla ice cream, rocky road ice cream, s'mores ice cream sandwiches, chocolate covered shortbread cookies, Lofthouse sugar cookies, another kind of sugar cookies, dark chocolate nutty bits, angel food cake, chocolate pudding, dark chocolate peanut M&Ms, chocolate covered raisins, and some kind of Asian chocolate wafer.  My biggest problem in life is what dessert to have.  That and an obvious sugar addiction.

(Kr)  You just gave me a cavity by proxy.

(Ke)  Those are the worst to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment