Friday, May 13, 2011

Purple Pain, Purple Pain

(Kr)


(Ke)  So, I guess you're going to Prince and I'm not.

(Kr)  Yeah, but if it makes you feel better, I don't think he can tell us apart.  So, you may as well be there.  That help?

(Ke)  Umm, not at all.

(Kr)  I tried.  Little Red Corvette . . .

(Ke)  Now you're just rubbing it in.

(Kr)  Only the tiniest of rubs.  The line to the bathroom is like Lord of the Flies.  Alliances are being formed.  Even the bathroom stalls are purple.  Coincidence or Prince ordered?



It smells purple in here.

(Ke)  Are you having the most fun.

(Kr)  Now we're sitting next to the drunkest middle aged women ever who keep telling the kid in front of them that he looks like Ray J.  They keep saying it and saying it.  He's not flattered.  They think he is.  Oh, I hope Prince is this entertaining.  But, less wasted.

(Ke)  I'm jealous of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment