Saturday, May 21, 2011

False Idol


(Ke)  Baby lock them doors and turn the lights down low.

(Kr)  I don't get what the picture has to do with anything ever, but good for Joe and his manliness.

(Ke)  That's his Scotty McCreery impression.  Get to watching Idol!  This is embarrassing.

(Kr)  It is quite embarrassing.

(Ke)  You would be laughing your ass off if you didn't suck so bad.

(Kr)  I've seen the McCreery hold.

(Ke)  Perhaps a video would have done it more justice.  Joe has now used the following items as a microphone during his Scotty McCreery impression:  a comb, Bronx's toy giraffe, my body pillow, and Bug.  Everyone should get to live with Joe.

(Kr)  I would like to see photographic evidence.

(Ke)  I don't know why I would make that up but we're in bed now.  Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment